Music Notes Tattoos. I can’t imagine life without music, can you? I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like music, and if there is someone like that, I am interested to know why. Music makes the world go around. Music is simply, a passion. For the love of music, musicians and music aficionados get music notes tattoos for the love of it. They can either be big or small, yet music notes are cute tattoos that you often see on someone’s skin.
- 1 Check out our 115 Music Notes Tattoos for the Music Lovers:
- 2 1. Music notes tattoo on ear
- 3 2. Guitar and music notes tattoo
- 4 3. Music notes tattoo at the back
- 5 4. Music notes tattoo
- 6 5. Cat G clef music note tattoo
- 7 6. Collar bone music note tattoo
- 8 7. Clef with heart tattoo
- 9 8. Dandelion music notes tattoos
Check out our 115 Music Notes Tattoos for the Music Lovers:
1. Music notes tattoo on ear
I love this. I wonder if it hurts that much to get a tattoo on your ears.
2. Guitar and music notes tattoo
Very original and unique. I’m sure after seeing this you will be getting one.
Limited Time Offer (click photo)
3. Music notes tattoo at the back
A little bit of color would make this look better.
4. Music notes tattoo
I don’t understand near the ear part, I think the notes turned to a barbed wire.
5. Cat G clef music note tattoo
This is perfect for people who loves cats and music, just like me. I might consider having a tiny one soon.
6. Collar bone music note tattoo
It looks so tiny and random. Far away I think it would look like scabs.
7. Clef with heart tattoo
That’s a cute heart detail.
8. Dandelion music notes tattoos
This one is very creative and unique. But I think it will look better with a thinner outline.
9. Feet music notes tattoos
Despite being tiny, the notes are well tattooed.
10. G clef back tattoo
I like the simplicity and the neatness.
11. Clefs heart music notes tattoo
I like it very much, would you doubt if this person is a music lover? I won’t.
12. “Let It Be” music notes tattoo with lyrics
13. Love music note tattoo
Very original, perfect for tiny tattoos.
14. Simple G clef wrist tattoo
When you see someone with a clef tattoo, would you automatically think that person is a music lover? Certainly, right?
15. Arm music tattoos
I wonder what this beat to. I wish I could read notes.
You can’t get a wrong interpretation when you get music notes tattoos. The music notes are music’s best symbol. You may get a tattoo of a guitar, a microphone or a trumpet, and people will think you love these instruments, but when you get a music note, automatically people think you love music or you are a musician. Although music notes are very simple and plain, you can make it more creative and unique like the dandelion and guitar music notes tattoo you saw above.